Here is a selection of articles, lectures and videos which you can view on this site.
Other books by Edgar Andrews (obtainable from EP Books where further details can be found):
- From nothing to nature [a simple guide to creation and evolution] Out of print
- Christ and the Cosmos [lectures on science and faith] Out of print
- The Spirit has come [the Bible’s teaching on the Holy Spirit] Out of print
- Free in Christ [a popular-style commentary on Galatians]
- A glorious high throne [a popular-style commentary on Hebrews]
- Preaching Christ [the centrality of Christ to New Testament preaching]
- Audio interview on Stephen Hawking’s new book
- The goodbookstall audio review
- Glenn Mertz interview
- Stained Glass Radio interview
- Introduction to Who Made God?
- Taking the Bible seriously
- Believing God
- Faith embraces the promises of God
- Preaching without notes
- Meet the Multiverse
- The essence of morality
- Richard Dawkins’ scientific fallacies
- GOD, SCIENCE AND EVOLUTION PART 5
- God, science and evolution Part 4
- God, science and evolution Part 3
- God, science and evolution Part 2
- God, science and evolution Part 1
- How old is the universe?
- The mystery of time
- Understanding atheism
- British Archbishops and the ‘new atheism’
- GOD. BLACK HOLES AND STEPHEN HAWKING
- Fatal flaws in Stephen Hawking’s atheism
- Has Dr Venter created artificial life?
- Small flat bugs
- Who do you think you are?
- The mystery of the spare rib
- Accident or design? The moral and scientific dilemmas of Darwinism